JUNIOR ORDER OF MERIT
Alex Elwick 2018 Junior OOM Winner
Qualifying Events for 2019:
18 May Lyme Regis Junior Open
28 May Ferndown Junior Open
02 Jun Highcliffe Castle Junior Open
30 Jun Yeovil Junior Open
02 Aug Sherborne Junior Open
05 Aug IOP Junior Open
08 Aug Knighton Heath Junior Open
12 Aug Boys Championship
31 Oct Parkstone Junior Open
Junior OOM Conditions of Entry
- Boys are to be under 18 on the 1st January 2019.
- Players are responsible for entering the above events.
- The top 12 Dorset Boys in each event will be awarded points on the following scale 15,12,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 Both rounds in the Boys Championship will be awarded points.
- The total aggregated points determine the position in the OOM. Players are not restricted in the number of events they can enter but must compete in a minimum of 4 events to be eligible.
- The winner will receive the Ian Clark Shield.
- The Top three positions if tied will be placed in order by a count back on the 36 hole Stroke Play scores from the County Boys Championship.
Previous OOM Results